Located in the eastern side of the Island of Guimaras, Vilches Beach Resort’s facilities include 2 bedroom air conditioned cottages with private kitchen and living room and 2 bathrooms with hot & cold shower, 2 Native Cottages with bathrooms, Picnic Huts as well as public bathrooms. A 3000 sq. ft. Pavilion and Restaurant is also available for special functions. Enjoy the taste of Filipino cuisine through a variety of home-made dishes prepared by their experienced and friendly staff. Come and discover Vilches Beach Resort!
I’ve been here three times with my mountaineering buddies, at every visit namin sa beach na ito ay talagang may improvements. Nag-iiba ang cottages, may dumagdag na mga cottages at iba pa. Since yung isang friend namin ay pamangkin nang may-ari nang resort so medyo nakaka-less naman kami.
Naala ko tuloy sa isang visit ko dito. Siguro mga August 2009 pa yun. Wala akong tulog, sinadya ko talagang hindi matulog kasi takot akong ma tripan nang mga kaibigan ko.. Kaya isa ako sa mga nang trip sa kanila. Hehe… Nang dahil sa hindi natulog nakita ko mismo ang magandang sunrise. Hindi na ako nagtaka kung bakit tinawag ito dati na SUNRISE BEACH RESORT.
HOW TO GET THERE:
- Access to Vilches BEACH RESORT is either via Parola - Buenavista wharf or Lapuz - Jordan wharf ( Ro-Ro Terminal).
- From Iloilo Airport, Cabatuan, Iloilo to Iloilo City it is approximately 45 minutes commute via public transport or 30 minutes via a taxi cab or private cars.
- Then it is a 15 minute motorized pump boat ride from Parola to Buenavista or 30 minute Ferry ride from Lapuz to Jordan wharves.
- From either Buenavista or Jordan wharves it is approximately 30 – 45 minutes ride via Jeepneys or Minivans to Vilches BEACH RESORT.
- Personal service can be arranged for pick up at the Iloilo Airport or at Buenavista or Jordan wharves